Inland Revenue Department

Request for issue of duplicate Tax Return - Individuals

(For cases with no change of postal address only)

If you wish to have a duplicate tax return - Individuals for the Year of Assessment 2016/17 sent to your current postal address with this Department, please provide the following information.  The duplicate tax return will be issued within 3 working days.

Name * :
HK Identity Card No.*: ()
File No.:
Day-time Tel. No.:
* must be completed  

If you have changed your postal address, please submit a paper request to this Department to obtain the duplicate tax return.

Please enter the characters in the image: *

Personal Information Collection Statement
The information provided by you will be used for purposes relating to the administration of tax laws in this Department.  This Department may give some of the information to other parties authorized by law to receive it.  Except where there is an exemption provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data.  A request for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in writing to the Assessor (GPO Box 132, Hong Kong).  Please also quote your file number in this Department.